It is time to step up from the sidelines. It is time for the silent majority to be silent no more. It is time for more Davy Crockett and less Washington pick-pocket! It is time to stand up for liberty, it is time to stand resolute! "So I'll gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today. 'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land, God bless the USA!"
Friday, September 4, 2009
Don't underestimate...
The Will of the American People!
1 comment:
Morgan Jolley
said...
Wow Phil! I'm impressed that you finally came around to the 'right' side of things. I remember some time back when we were in Yambol that we would argue about politics and how you were a staunch advocate of Clinton. Good to see that you have a different outlook when your working 60+ hours a week and don't want the government to take your money to support people that prefer to sit at home and do nothing.
1 comment:
Wow Phil! I'm impressed that you finally came around to the 'right' side of things. I remember some time back when we were in Yambol that we would argue about politics and how you were a staunch advocate of Clinton. Good to see that you have a different outlook when your working 60+ hours a week and don't want the government to take your money to support people that prefer to sit at home and do nothing.
Post a Comment